Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Vince Carter Absurd Dunk at Rucker Park - I would give up a testicle to be able to do this

Vince goes to play at Rucker Park (inside because of the rain) and throws down a full windmill alleyoop. It doesn't look like something a human could pull off. It looks like he's one of the Monstars in Space Jam. If I ever decided to be religious, I'd probably design a religion based around the belief that everyone would be able to do this in heaven. Constant satisfaction.



Also, let the record show that at 9:26 tonight, during highlights of the Magic game, Charles Barkley said of Courtney Lee "nah man, I don't like that......Courtney's a girl's name." After the way things went down this season, I don't take any of these gems for granted.

2 comments:

Demers said...

The man could dunk his own head.

Anonymous said...

Check out http://www.therucker.com