Sunday, December 13, 2009

This Is All Your Fault




Plaxico Burress was brought to the Giants to be the ultimate weapon against the Eagles undersized defensive backs. These wide receivers are talented, but they're young and they weren't supposed to have to shoulder the load yet. Hakeem Nicks is having balls bounce off his hands. Mario Manningham can't get his feet down twice on plays that would have been guaranteed touchdowns for Burress. Eli is smart and saavy and he knows where to go with the ball, but what else can he do when these guys can't even stay in bounds?

Bottom line: this game, this season, and certainly last season would have been different if this asshole didn't shoot himself in the leg.


I hate the Eagles, but hats off to them.


I can only hope that Steve Spagnuolo is fired in St. Louis (although I don't think it's likely) so we can get him back here next season. It doesn't even have to be him. Anybody! Bill Sheridan is a joke. This defensive line is an absolute joke right now. I don't know what it is, but I find it hard to believe that every single one of these guys has suddenly "lost it". Maybe it's scheme, maybe they aren't motivated to play for him. Whatever it is, it needs to change. Osi Umenyiora is good. I know he is. Two years ago, he sacked Donovan McNabb 6 times.

I can give Sheridan a pass on the secondary breakdowns. That whole secondary is patchwork. But, the lack of pressure on opposing quarterbacks is inexcusable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://cikeruvys.freewebportal.com/tahofug.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life