Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Coverage of Boston "Rolling Rally"




Here are the pics I took from the parade yesterday. Look, they're a little off-center, but they're very close up and I think they're some good shots. If you're one of those people that examines pictures and crticizes the quality of the angle and the clarity or the number of pixels, then just know that I usually am not someone who carries cameras everywhere. I like to enjoy moments rather than worrying about capturing them to look at later, but I bought myself a disposable and got right up close so that I could maximize the experience of the roomofzen faithful so fuck off......here they are, click on them to enlarge, I thought you could play the music in the video above to add to the viewing.



















No comments: