Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Adam Jones Suspended

I wrote about the Pacman Jones acquisition last spring, saying that there was no way this Cowboys team could make it through a season without imploding. But, I never thought it would happen this quickly. I should be bitter and upset today about the Giants first loss (and I am, don't get me wrong), but it's hard to be upset when the Cowboys are doing so much to help out. Sure, the last 24 hours have been rough. But, in the long run, isn't the combination of Tony Romo being out for a month, Adam Jones being suspended for at least 4 games, and Terrell Owens right on the brink of being a full-fledged distraction enough to counteract last night's loss? I almost feel like we came out ahead this weekend.

One last time...we have to....:

No comments: