Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ridiculous

This suspension seems unnecessary to me, particularly when a double technical was called in the game. I specifically remember the officials reviewing this, and the announcers saying that Paul Pierce kept yelling that there was a conspiracy. I am more inclined to agree with him after hearing about this suspension. But, hopefully the Cs can still knock off the better than expected Knicks, and KG will get a little more rest before Thursday's showdown with Detroit.


1 comment:

MFerrante said...

Some quotes from the Knicks after last night's game:

"They do a lot of talking," Zach Randolph said of the Celtics. "They know they're protected on the court; that's why I don't pay that no mind. A lot of guys get off the court, they tuck their tail. A lot of them guys I ain't never heard them say a word, but all of sudden now this year they're doing a lot of talking."

Quentin Richardson: "I'll just be real curious to see what a lot of those guys would say if we weren't in a basketball arena, where there ain't no referees and the NBA officials are going to stop certain things. I mean, it wouldn't be the same story.

"They are the world champions and rah, rah, rah. But, I mean, the tough talk I don't buy. I come from a neighborhood where you can say what you want to say. Until you do something, it really don't mean nothing.

Guys like that are pretty much the reason the NBA sucked post Jordan's Bulls. The I'm from the ghetto, carry a gun and have a shitload of tatoos mold. Personified by Allen Iverson before he toned it down. We get it, you came from a tough neighborhood, nobody disrespects you in your 'hood, blah blah blah. Its the fucking NBA not Rucker Park. Go play on the And 1 tour and you can talk about how tough you are all you want but in the meantime do the rest of us a favor and shut the fuck up.