Friday, March 27, 2009

Where Will Amazing Happen This Year?........Hopefully the Same Place.

I love the NBA's new "Where Will Amazing Happen This Year?" line of playoff commercials. Far superior to the half-faces from last year (even though those did start to grow on me). There are some good ones...Brandon Roy hitting a long 3, LeBron driving past Pierce for a huge dunk, Dwight Howard throwing down a hard two hander.

But, none are as fantastic as this. I was at this game, and I remember how weird it was for Pierce to get so horizontal on a finish. As great as March Madness is, you just don't get the same level of artistry as you do in the NBA:



Brings a tear to my eye, warms my heart, and makes me hard all at the same time....


Another favorite play from last year's playoffs. Chris Paul is ridiculous:

No comments: