Monday, January 28, 2008

An offering to the readers

Because Foil in the Oven was less than satisfying, I would like to offer these sick videos as an offering to hold you over until the Super Bowl hype begins. Riley recently introduced me to the AC/DC live at Donington DVD, and it is sick. Here are two of my favorite cuts from it. I think that the shot of Angus coming out and starting Thunderstruck before a massive crowd is hands down one of the most epic moments ever captured in rock cinema (or whatever the hell these things are called). Note, these are from the same show, the sun just went down somewhere in between. I hope these videos feed your spirit until tommorow.



1 comment:

MFerrante said...

If you told me I could see one band in concert at any time and place in the history of the Earth, it would be AC/DC, late '80's in Australia. England would be close, but given their Australian heritage I think that would be sicker. Close second is Jimmy Hendrix at Woodstock, third would be Led Zeppelin right after they released IV. As a side note I am going to see Def Leppard and REO Speedwagon in Manchester in April if anyone is interested.