Friday, January 25, 2008

Steve Earle : Fort Worth Blues

So instead of boring you with senseless banter during the dead stretch bewteen Conference Championships and the Super Bowl, the Oracle has chosen to enlighten all of us with some straight up kick-ass tunes. Steve Earle popped into my head last night while I was watching season 1 of HBO's "The Wire". He makes a cameo as a recovering drug addict named Waylon. In an effort to keep myself out of trouble I have embarked on a quest to see every episode ever made of "The Wire" and "The Sopranos". I have developed a strange freindsip with many of the guys who work at the video store; they know what I am all about. I have them looking out for Season 2 volumes 1 and 2 of "The Wire" as we speak. In fact I am expecting a call before the weekend is through. It is good to know people.

Also, the newest edition of "The Babcock Report" is further down the page underneath the Neil Young Videos, if anyone cares.

No comments: