Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Check Out The Basketball Jones

Not that I want to bump this post down the blog. However, The Basketball Jones podcast is back. This is a truly awesome development. Bonus points because our own Nick L is referenced in the inaugural show of the season and makes a comment on the previously linked TBJ post. Between watching the C's last night and listening to the Jones this afternoon I was so fired up that I snapped on a co-worker who derisively said, "They don't play defense in the NBA." Foolishness. As a side note, is it just me or is Nick L. one of the biggest Wayne's World fans out there? Just something I was thinking about.

Time for the Celtics/Bobcats, which hearkens back to the good old days of an intense, inexplicable rivalry between a lowly Tampa Bay Devil Rays squad and the superior Red Sox. Awesome.

No comments: