Thursday, October 29, 2009

WEEK 8 Pick: ESPN Scandal Edition






Let's just dive right in shall we?

Denver +3 @ Baltimore
I think that the Bronco's are going to hit a wall, and this very well could be the week, BUT you have to like how this offense has been playing especially now that Marshall is on board and contributing and Correll Buckhalter is back of the IR to spell Moreno.  I like the Bronco's and their whack-ass uniforms.

Indy -13 vs San Francisco
Was last week a coming out party for Vernon Davis and Alex Smith?  I'd have to say its more of an anomaly.  Rumor has it that Singletary has a bunch of lewd photographs on his phone to use as motivational tools, should the need arise, but even still Indy rolls at home.

Houston - 3.5 @ Buffalo
Its hard to believe that the Bills are really only two special teams plays away from being 5-2 and alone atop the AFC East, and Houston has shown some real inconsistent streaks this season.  Nothing so far this year has brought me more joy than watching TO languish in despair with 1 touchdown, 15 catches, and 5 drops.  Unfortunately this makes his inevitable jump to color commentator all the more imminent...

Chicago-14 vs. Cleveland
Eric Mangini should really think about seducing, groping, or molesting an intern to stir things up in Cleveland...This is the least interesting team in the world.  The world.  PS, somebody tell Matt Forte to show up this season please, he's totally under performing his draft position in both of my fantasy leagues.

Miami + 3.5 @ New York Jets
Didn't this game just happen? Whats going on here?  Well anyway, I think that the tables have turned for Sanchez, Miami's got their ground game cruising and I think Henne is going to have a strong game here.  Hot Dog to Interception ratio for the Dirty Sanchise 2:4.



Very phallic club placement...this aint his first rodeo!


Saint Louis PK @ Detroit Lions

If you're betting on this game, you have a gambling problem.  If you already know this, and you're ok with it or simply refuse to better yourself and move your life in a positive direction take the Rams.

Cowboys- 10 Vs Seattle
What if you could have a swimming pool filled with any cereal you liked what would it be?  You really should be thinking of these things.


Giants-1 @ Philly

I like both of these teams, and if Philly can find the same holes in the secondary that New Orleans did this one will be an absolute shootout.  But, I think the Giants know this and will try to play ball control with the freak of nature known as Brandon Jacobs carrying 25+ times.  Desean Jackson is 21 years old.

Oakland +17 @ San Diego

I hate the Chargers so much that I just have to take this line!  Also, tell me I'm not the only one who sees a future Sean Salisbury in Phillip Rivers...well at least you can acknowledge that hes a Douche.

Tennessee -3 vs Jacksonville

Either this is the weak or Tennessee will really fall off the deep end.  I cannot for the life of me figure out whats going on with this team, it seems like total chaos and lack of giving a shit.  Steve Phillips says, "Get yourself a slump buster".







Mr and Mrs. Steve Phillips Ladies and Gentlemen!


Before I go on, I have to throw these out there as renaming suggestions for ESPN:

ESPN: Exposing Salisbury's Penis Network
ESPN: Extramarital Steve Phillips Network
ESPN: Especially Sleazy Persons Network












Green Bay Packers - 3 Vs Minnesota

I'm beginning to hate Favre less, but I think that the Packers have something to prove here.

Arizona - 10.5 vs. Carolina

Total chaos in Carolina...almost as strange as Tennessee.  Maybe it has something to do with the South?  I can't figure it out.

New Orleans - 10.5 vs Atlanta

The Saints are the team to beat right now and I don't see the Falcons slowing them down enough to keep it close.









I'm Back Bitches!

No comments: