Thursday, October 1, 2009

Week 4 Picks: Digital Underground Edition

"Its Shock G...The one that put the satin on your Panties."






Here we go, for no apparent reason whatsoever.  Week 4 coming at ya....



Houston -9 vs Oakland
I think the struggles over, I think the time is now,
I think that Old Al Davis is milking his own cow.
I dont know what that means, I know this spread is large
Its time for Stevie Slaton to step up and take charge.

Tennesee -3 @ Jacksonville
Tennessee is 0-3, somewhat hard to swallow,
Three tough games without a win, leaving me so hollow.
Chris Johnson will run wild, Kerry will sling passes
I walk these lonely streets at night and stare at women's asses.

New England -2 Vs Baltimore
Essentially a pickem game, this one is mighty tough
The weather man has called for rain, conditions will be tough.
Ravens have the Defense, the Pats have all the weapons
You should take the under too, if youre smellin what I step in.









Cinci -6 @ Cleveland
Maybe its because I watch the TV show Hard Knocks
Or maybe its because Coach Mangini gargles cocks,
Cleveland's changing horses, Cinci's got some style
Watching Cleveland struggle really makes me smile.

New York Giants -8.5 @ Kansas City
The Giants are a juggernaut, the NFLs best team
The d line and their running backs are something from a dream
This one wont be that close at all, probably 21
Stick a fork in Cassell, Kansas City's done

Chicago - 10 Vs Detroit
Chicagos playing pretty well, Detroit is riding high,
I picked the lions right last week, now its time to die.
Forte finds the end zone for the first time in this season
But Stafford throws the ball away, thatll be the reason.

Tampa Bay +7.5 @ Washington
Haynesworths on the sidelines, too bad he aint the coach
This games going to be ugly, I wish I had a roach
I wish I had a reason to sit and watch this game
The Redskins are pathetic, floundering, and lame.

Seattle +10 Vs Indy
Indy's going to win this game, but the seahawks keep it tight,
Seattle's kind of scrappy, but they face an awful plight.
Peyton's looking pretty good, so is Reggie Wayne,
If I don't eat some chicken wings I think Ill go insane.

New Orleans -7 Vs New York Jets
The Jets are 3 and 0 whoopty fucking Doo
But can they stop an offense that does what Drew Brees do?
I think this is the week, where Sanchez acts a rookie,
I hope that he goes camping, and gets molested by a wookie.








Me and Shock G at the Topsfield Fair, 1998.


Buffalo -1.5 @ Miami
The Dolphins lost their quarterback, but I forget his name,
Buffalo could use some offense, But won't get much in this game
TO hasn't caught a touchdown, hes barely caught 5 balls,
But I bet hes got pictures of Himself all up on his walls.

Saint Louis +9.5 At San Francisco
The Rams have been depressing, but I think that theres a reason,
That they can cover 9 point 5 at this point in the season.
I hated to watch the game last week, when Favre pulled one out.
Vikings fans get ready, he'll sabotage without a doubt.

Dallas -3 @ Denver
Dallas heads to the Rockies, Their balls might get real cold
The air is thin like wisps of hair, the mountains are so old
This pick does nothing for me, but Im confident its right
Im confident Im going to hump a couch on Friday night.

San Diego +6.5 @ Pittsburgh
The reason that I pick this one is that the Steelers are so Blah,
And Philip Rivers makes me mad, hes probably in a spa
Waxing off his nutsack, So LT can lick his nuts.

Green Bay + 3.5 @ Minnesota
Please, Please, make this Brett Favre ball-lathering stop.




No comments: