Thursday, July 24, 2008

Burger King Commercials

I'm always somewhat hesitant to post on ROOMOFZEN because I don't want to bump the last post down. Essentially make sure you read about Babock's trip to Hagerstown, Maryland. But I digress. If you haven't seen Burger King's recent ad campaign for the Steakhouse...well you should. I enjoyed this one. But right now the following one, despite the poor quality on YouTube, is the leader in the clubhouse:



Two lines in particular killed me:

1. "...It may support life."

2. "You arrogant punk."

Of course this led me to a couple of other commercials, which I am assuming are foreign.



For some reason I got a kick out of those.

Finally, I was reminded of the greatness of YouTube as those commercials somehow led to this. That kid is a winner.

No comments: