Monday, May 18, 2009

The Basketball Jones: The New Grateful Dead



The Basketball Jones has outdone itself again, producing this gem with thescore.com. This also aired three times today on The Score Television Network (Rogers Cable Provider, Canada). It makes me really psyched to hear that the Jones made it on to television (as I have always called them the best show on television, even though they are not on television). These guys should be doing playoff commercials on TNT and ESPN. If you can't find 20 minutes in your day to watch them, I really wonder what you're doing with your time. Eating lunch? Exercising? Working? Stop it.

And, it was the great Tas Melas who gave me the words I always say over and over again to myself when I start to question the refereeing (from hands down the greatest episode ever): "There is no conspiracy in this league".


Buy a shirt!

No comments: