Friday, May 29, 2009

Embrace The Weekend: Be Afraid, NBA.



KG had successful knee surgery this week, which means that Cleveland and Orlando had better enjoy this moment they have right now, because they will not get off so easy next year. To those who say that KG is all done, and really to all those people that have been trying to knock him down over the past two months, I'd like to submit this 90 second video clip to express how I feel about you and your beliefs:







I've wrote several times on this site about what a great album Live Through This is. You can say that Hole sucked, and I can't argue with you. But that one album, Live Through This, was the epitome of catching lightning in a bottle (which is why I suspect Kurt Cobain played a heavy hand in it). Anyways, enjoy the weekend everyone:

No comments: