Thursday, May 7, 2009

McLovin Call Featured on The Basketball Jones



(note: we're going old school with that above logo)

It's a strange, strange world we live in when the best show on television isn't even on television. As I always say, I can't recommend the Basketball Jones enough to all of you. It is exactly what you need to get through a work day. These are the discussions I'd like to have with all of my co-workers, but obviously it isn't the appropriate forum. I'm sure these guys get sick of me calling and e-mailing them my rants, but sometimes I still get on.

Ep. 434: Elbows Up from The Basketball Jones on Vimeo.



That makes today a good day, especially since the Cs won last night and I'll be wearing my brand new Marbury jersey T to the Mastodon show tonight at the House Of Blues:




Get to the Store!




No comments: