Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Weight Lifted off the Shoulders



I'll have more to say about this win in Monday's Foil in the Oven. Most of my energy this weekend has gone towards our new ROOMOFZEN store. Check out the shirts. The athlete ones all have quotes on the back. And, we'll have new stuff available this week. I have a feeling Babcock could do some serious damage with this thing.

Look, we all knew this team could win on the road. I knew it would happen eventually. That being said, it feels good. In particular, it was nice to see a great overall team effort. The bench was outstanding, weathering the storm during a big Pistons run in the second half of the first quarter. Also, quick spotlight on Perk for his contributions tonight. I've said all along that I think it's pretty clear who the better team is in this series. If the Celtics can play defense like this on Monday night, expect them to go back to Boston up 3-1.

No comments: