Thursday, May 8, 2008

The NFL Erotic Story


I had no idea what a blog was when I was in college. In fact, I have no idea as to when the blog was first invented. But, I wish the roomofzen had been around then, because there is no setting more conducive to a kick-ass blog than a college campus. My creative juices were always flowing back then, and I longed for some kind of release. The school newspaper worked somewhat, but all of those papers are a little too sensored.

Anyways, my sophmore year my roomate (Gags) and I had been reduced by our school to the quiet study house about a mile off campus because of a series of unfortunate freshman year events. One February afternoon, the power went off. It was off for hours. Not wanting to venture out in the cold Maine winter, we opened some beers, lit a candle and began composing our NFL Erotic Story. The story was a hit with our friends, and we tried sending it to magazines, but we were rejected each time. Today, I learned from Gags that he had finally reached some people, and our story was featured on a site called www.fourballs.com .

Here it is, our erotic story . Perhaps it's a little less refined than what we write now. This was just us getting started. But, I think it's good. Since then it's been circulated around and some people have tried to take credit for it. We wrote it. You can hook me up to a polygraph, this was composed on a cold night in Brunswick, ME.

And, if you go to four balls , you'll see that Gags and I were given the 6th ball award.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy shit, look at that picture.

Babcock said...

That story never gets old, I laugh every time. Brilliant.

Anonymous said...

pure genius

Anonymous said...

isro fabianism themis stamp couttsspcorp socially dohme eliminates neil chunking tenant
lolikneri havaqatsu