Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Opening Day

Well folks, the day I have been anxiosuly awaiting has finally arrived. No I'm not talking about the first game of the second round of the NBA playoffs (although that is sick). And I am not talking about the day after cinqo de Mayo either. Tonight at 8 Oclock, under the lights of Historic Cashman Park, Newbuyrport's summer softball league kicks off. I really can't think of anything that a man could look forward to more after a long day at work on a beautiful spring day than a beer league softball game. I hope that you all get to experience the feeling. If you don't, fear not, for I will allow you to live vicariously through me as I enter my second season as a player on the Greenheads.

If you have not seen the following movie, I would suggest it. Yes that is Ralph Machio (The Karate Kid). If you are offended by foul language, or are a pussy, do not watch the following video:



Rock and Roll.

No comments: