Friday, May 9, 2008

The Truth Hurts, Wally.

Those ankles were never very good, especially when they're crossed like this.



Rather than recap this performance, which was complete domination at both ends of the floor (Has James Posey even once disappointed you this season? How many times have you breathed a little sigh of relief after he makes a big play and thought to yourself "Thank god we got a clutch guy like that"? His value keeps increasing as the stakes of each game do.), I thought I'd pass along this message to the tv networks from Weeksy over at Green Bandwagon :

"Quick tip to the networks. You can focus on Kevin Garnett as you cut to a commercial after he made a huge play if you want to. I'm not going to tell you to stop. Just know that KG will be yelling, "Motha f*$?a!" over and over again. I'm just the messenger."



Awesome. I know I've shown this picture on this blog about 300 times already. I don't care.

No comments: