Monday, May 12, 2008

Goddammit.


I am too angry to write anything meaningful about that game right now. I will say this, I'd like to know why Doc thought it was a good idea to start the fourth quarter of a tight game with Cassell, PJ Brown, and Glen Davis on the floor. Where was Leon in that fourth quarter? Where was Pierce in the third quarter? I can't think of a possible explanation. Doc has been totally outcoached by Mike Brown in this series (and by Mike Woodson last series). It started in game 3 when the Cavs made great adjustments, and clearly continued in the second half tonight. I'd also like to know why those bastards on TNT keep slamming Rondo and calling him an "offensive liability" when he had a great season and only struggled in two games.

All the same, I can think of four layups right now that the Celtics missed. They will win this series. They're not the only team that is at 2-2. We all just need to relax........

No comments: