Friday, June 6, 2008

Jesse Michaels Talks NBA


I didn't really know how I felt about the roomofzen signing up for a myspace account. I'm not really familiar with the site, and I've really only heard about it on news stories about perverts preying on young children. Needless to say, it's one of those things I could do without. But, since joining, I have come to learn that it is a really cool way to get in touch with music. Almost every band has a site (even some of the old favorites like Slayer). In particular, I spend a lot of time reading Jesse Michaels' blog posts. Artistically, he is a hero of ours. Recently, Riley and I had a serious Operation Ivy jam session in which we drank white russians heavily and discussed many worldly matters. Anyways, Michaels recently posted that the Celtics are his favorite team. This made me feel great obviously, and I loved some of the things he said.

In particular:

"Kevin Garnett is the most earnest, and emotionally rooted player of all time (or one of the most if you will)."

and

"Paul Pierce is all heart and guts."

Sick.

So badass:





No comments: