Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Little Cemetery Gates Gentlemen........



PERK GIVING IT A SHOT TONIGHT!!!

I'm 99.99999999% sure that I saw Bill Simmons today. I hopped the T over to Newbury Street to pick up my tips and make myself an iced coffee (I shouldn't be spending money on anything for the next few weeks), and then I crossed the street and saw him walking and talking on the phone. We made eye contact for a brief second, I said holy shit, he probably realized I knew who he was (wearing the Pierce all-star jersey from '04) and quickly looked down and picked up the pace. If it wasn't him, then he has a twin somewhere out there. He has the George Costanza look busy and bothered to avoid people bothering you down pat. I assume he and I won't be sitting in the same section tonight. No matter, this encounter has to be a good omen.

LETS DO THIS:

No comments: